Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Clean or Not??

I know that most people will answer that question with a big FAT "yes".  But there is a reason I ask the question.  I am a slight Pinterest junkie.  I like to look at it and pin while drinking my coffee or doing other things on the computer.  Anyway, I was looking (i.e. pinning) the other day and found that someone had pinned  the blog "10 household items you can clean in one minute" (yep, that is the link).

One of the things that the blogger thinks we should clean is Kitchen Towels.  While I do agree that kitchen towels should get washed, there is no way I can forget to wash them.  I have to wash towels 3 times a week.  Maybe that is because I have 6 kids???

On to the one that makes me think I am strange...The lint trap on the dryer.  I clean it out every time I dry clothes.  Is that weird?  I thought you were supposed to clean it every time.  So I am asking, are you supposed to clean it every time you dry clothes or not?


No comments: