Monday, August 20, 2012

Sorry

I know that it has been such a long time since I have been writing, but as you all know...Life, sometimes, get in the way.

A lot has happened though.

Several new med tries for Colby.  None seem to be working, and we will be off the the Dr again today.  With the newest medicine [Depakote (sp?)], Colby's aggression has been up.  So I am thinking that this is not going to be a medicine that he continues to take.

Willie has had 4 hearing evaluations, surgery, a speech evaluation, and now we will be off to get a vision screening on Wednesday.  Speech therapy is a definite for him.

EAM has to go in for a feeding evaluation because he can not swallow solids...well he can not seem to swallow anything more than liquids.

School has started for the 5 oldest.  The girls are both doing very well with homeschooling.  HailNo (my little genius) is doing algebra this year (7th grade).  Fingers are crossed that she will be able to get her high school credit for it.  Hanny the Fanny is also doing algebra, but I am almost positive that she will be able to get the credit.

HailNo is making a cake for P-Daddy's birthday (which is tomorrow).  He turns 965.

Let's not forget that we have celebrated two of my 4 very favorite birthday presents birthday's!  2 more to go.  EAM's and Colby's are the first 2.  HBS' is in a few days, and then we will have Hanny the Fanny's soon thereafter.

Oh and I better not forget  that Pookie has won 3 trophies in 4 events!  SUPER PROUD MOMMA HERE!







I have been very busy recently, but this is LIFE AS I KNOW IT!

No comments: