Wednesday, November 16, 2011

No Excuse



That's right, I said it!  If you want to get fit, lose weight, have more energy, get healthier, etc, it is on...Guess Who???  Yep!  YOU!!!!

Look, I know that it is hard to find time to exercise, but if you are really ready to make that change, YOU WILL DO IT!  Me, I get up very early.  I enjoy that hour or so of alone time.  I work out while  I watch the show that I dvr'ed the night before.  It wakes me up, get my blood flowing, gives me energy to face the day.  If you are ready to make that change in your life, you will find the time to schedule your work out.  Some people prefer afternoons or evenings.   You can start small.  Start with getting up 15 minutes earlier and using that time to do a small work out. 

I know that some people find it hard to change their diets dramatically...so, do it a little at a time.  You can start by changing the sodas into water.  You can even start smaller.  If you drink 3 sodas per day, drop it to 2.

Every small step helps.  Do have a physical before starting any kind of exercise program.

P.S. I am not sure where this pic comes from, so you know, let me know.  I would love to give the photo credit.

No comments: