Thursday, November 24, 2011

Why I am Thankful this Thanksgiving

The Girls!  They are Crazy, Sweet, and lots of FUN!  This is their "Holy Shizballs" pose!





Pookie!  He is also crazy, silly and lots of fun.  He is the oldest of 6, and a wonderful big brother.





My Sweet Doodle!  He is a handful most of the time, but I would not trade it for anything.






Boo-Boo Baby!  2 years old and into EVERYTHING.  He is cute and sweet.





Nugget and Gran!  My last baby and my wonderful Gran.  My Gran is one of the best women I know.  She is a wonderful mom for, not only her own children, but for me as well.  Nugget is my tail gate.  He is the caboose of this massive train.







The Hubby!  He is the wonderful man who took on me.  That is a courageous feat!

These are a few of the things for which I am most thankful!

No comments: