Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Prehistoric Diet Plan

While I normally do not watch Dr. Oz, I had no choice on Friday.  I was laid up in a hospital bed, and Dr. Oz was what was on the TV.  On his show, he had 3 ladies do this prehistoric diet while locked in a zoo for-I don't know- like 2 days or something.  Now that I am back on my feet, I decided to look into this diet plan.  It is (in my opinion) a vegetarian/vegan style diet.  I was going to do this post and tell you all that I was going to try this diet for 2 weeks.  BUT, as I was reading the comments, several people mentioned Robb Wolf.  I think I am going to be doing a little more research.

I have a healthy diet, but I want to have a healthier one, and I am still trying to lose some weight.  Exercise is good, but as we all know, exercise is not the only key! 

I will post more on this topic very soon.  Have a good day!

No comments: