Thursday, December 8, 2011

Life as I Know It

For me, my life is great!  I have 6 relatively healthy children.  I have a wonderful husband.  I have a Gran, Aunt Francie,  and Uncle Bobby who love me.  I have a roof over my head.  I have a car to drive.  I have food in my cabinets.   My bills are paid.  AND I have books to read.  This is my life, and it is a good one for me.

I do know that people look at my life and really and truly do not understand it.  From the outside, looking in, no, my life does not look like much fun.  We rarely go out to eat.  We don't watch a lot of TV.  We don't watch a lot of movies.  We don't play many video games. 

I know that if you are on the outside looking in, that you think I live in the CRAZY house.  I admit that is true.  Yes, my house is a mess 99% of the time.  Yes, kids are screaming 99.3% of the time.  Yes, there is at least 1 dish in my sink 99.8% of the time.  And YES, there is at least 1 load of laundry to do 100% of the time.  But, my family is my Sun.  My life does revolve around them. I have 6 very active children.  I have a 4 boys and 2 girls. A child with autism.  I have 2 teen/preteen daughter, and I am pretty sure that needs NO explanation.  I have a 2 year and a 4 month old.  So, yes, my house is crazy, and I would have it no other way!

So before you judge someone's life, step inside that CRAZY house.  Maybe, you could help out.  Maybe, you will learn something. 

No comments: