Monday, December 19, 2011

One of the Best Gifts EVER from Honey

Honey is not my husband; she is my grandmother.  When I was about 5, she decided that she was too young to be called "Granny" or "Grandma", so she picked out "Honey" for her grandchildren to call her.  She has 5 grandchildren and now 14 great-grandchildren who call her Honey.

Throughout the years, Honey has given me many gifts that I really like.  She has given me a few pieces of jewelry. She has given me Wedgewood Tea Pot (that is another post).  But one of the best things she has ever given me is a ROASTER!






Yes, that is the roaster.  I love this thing!  While I love the jewelry and the things for my china cabinet that she has given me, this is the most versatile things Honey has given to me.

So, to Honey, know that every time I use this roaster, and it is more often than you would think, I think of you.   Thank You for all the gifts you have given to me. 
 

No comments: