Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Home part 1

I mentioned the other day that 99+% of the time my house looks like a BOMB went off.  I admit that is true.  There are usually toys all over the living room.  There is always at least 1 dish needing to find its way into the dishwasher.  There is always at least 1 basket of laundry that needs to unloaded, and the articles of clothing needing to find a place in a closet or drawer.  And yes, I have not forgotten that there is ALWAYS at least 1 load of laundry that needs to find its way into the washing machine.


All of that being said, I love my house, and everything it represents.  I do, however, have a few pieces that I absolutely adore!  Today, I am going to show you our bed. 




I love our bed.  I don't know much about it other than it comes from France. 

There are several other piece in our home that I adore.  I will get to those sometime after Christmas. 

No comments: