Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Planned Life...



I love it when you see things like this at that exact moment you really need it.  Colby was having a "Not So Good"  moments because I forgot the "fishy" crackers at Kroger.  For many of you, you will not understand why that is a big deal.  "Ok-so you forgot", is what you are thinking.  Well, just so you know, it is a big deal that I forgot.  If you were here, you would have seen what people in the know mean by a meltdown.  We got the situation defused-"Colby, after you have calmed down, dad will go back to Kroger and get you 'fishy' crackers."-but this is really not what we needed a few days before Christmas.

But then, I saw this quote by Joseph Campbell.  You know, this quote is so dead on.  No, this is not the life I had planned for myself.  BUT, it is the life that chose me.  It is a life that I love.  For those who can't and don't want to understand, then they have no place in this life with me.  That is their loss. 




PHOTO CREDIT

No comments: