Tuesday, January 24, 2012

4th out of 50

Usually, I would be proud that we were ranked number 4, but in this case...YEAH...Um...NOT SO MUCH!

I love Tennessee!  It is my home.  I was not born here, but considering I have been in this state since I was 10 days old, it is home. 

I love the south.  I am a true southern girl!  I LOVE me some biscuits and gravy, fried chicken, corn bread, sweet potatoes, greens of all kind and we won't mention the fact that last summer, while I was pregnant, that I ate entire watermelons BY MYSELF! 

But SERIOUSLY folks, Tennessee is the 4th FATTEST state in the nation.  I am so very disappointed in us.  It is time to change that!  Biscuits and Gravy are good, but what do most of you do, EAT IT EVERY DAY???  It is time to cut out some of the fat in your diets.

It is time to get out and exercise.  Tennessee is a beautiful state.  Get out there and look at on foot every once in a while!

No comments: