Saturday, January 21, 2012

A Review

I admit, that no one REALLY cares what I think, but I am going to do a review of a product that I recently bought and tried.  I am admitting that I tried to like this stuff.  I REALLY tried!

Photo Credit




This is a picture of the chocolate, and I did not use this one.  I tried the coffee.  To mix and drink the suggested way-HORRIBLE.  Way too sweet for me!   I did perfect the recipe to my own taste, and it is not too bad.  However, it makes me very jittery.  I am going to assume that there is not enough coffee in it to make me that way, so I am guessing it is something else.  I bought a package that included some other supplement, and at first, I thought it was those.  I, actually, thought that I was not consuming enough 'FOOD'  to take the supplements with it.  So, I decided that I would take the supplements during a bigger meal (lunch is my biggest meal).

Yesterday, I drank the shake by itself without any of the supplements, and it made me feel the same way.
My Conclusion: There is something in this meal replacement that my body does not like!

No comments: