Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Something New to Try

My family calls it MLK day MILK day because if you look at it from a distance that is what it looks like. 
Anyway, our MILK day sucked!  Everyone was home, so you would think that it would be a great day, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Colby had very BAD day.  He couldn't find his notebook.  I made the wrong fries.  He wouldn't share his Buzz Lightyear, but wanted to take Willie's Woody.  He did not want Willie downstairs.  He would not let anyone watch TV in the family room.  Colby threatened to hit Hannah, Me, and Willie.  And this went on ALL DAY LONG. 


Well, I have decided that we are going to try something new. 








I am still thinking about how to use it.
I thinking: No Holes Punches = All Rewards and taking away rewards as holes are punched???
I will talk to our Behavior Therapist about this idea today.  There will be an update soon!

No comments: