Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Raining on my Parade-VENT

I am a positive person.  When I really set my mind to do something, I usually accomplish it!  Well, I have to say that a very well meaning person tried to rain on my parade.  

I want to spend next Christmas and New Years in Chile.  P-Daddy and I want to bring the kids and Gran.  I am determined!  I am focused on that goal.  This very well meaning person said that he/she did not think that it was a very good idea.  "After all, WillePMir will only be 3 and EAM will only be a year and a half.  It is a shame to spend all that money on a trip they will never remember!"  It is true that they will not remember, but the trip is not about those 2.  The trip is something that P and I want! 

Well, I am determined that we WILL go! 

Thanks for reading my rant!  This is LIFE AS I KNOW IT!

No comments: