Thursday, January 26, 2012

Divorcing Family

No, I am not divorcing mine!  I hope that my family members read this entire post before running their mouths!


As many of you know, my Gran is a big part of my world.  She is my ROCK.  She is my mother.  She is one of my best friends.  I don't like it when someone upsets her.  And, well...Someone has upset her.

I have told her to write said person off as HISTORY, but all I get is, "But Meliah, he/she is my grandchild.  I can't do that!"  I do understand that.  I also understand that Gran has done NOTHING to said person.

Person wants to divorce one of his/her parents.  Hey, I am all for it!  I completely understand why Person wants to do it.  The problem is that Person has "Divorced" the parent's ENTIRE family.

Fact 1) I understand why Person would want to divorce parent, and I would have Person's back completely on this deal! 
Fact 2) I don't really care that Person has divorced the entire family.  I have too much going on in my life to worry about stupid crap!
BUT
Fact 3) It bothers Gran. And the truth is, I have Gran's back over anyone else's.  So, if she is upset, I will be upset with her!!!


Picture of Gran and "Her Baby" WilliePMir in her favorite room of any house-THE KITCHEN!


Yeah...This is LIFE AS I KNOW IT!

No comments: