Monday, August 1, 2011

Meet Mel!

Since I have decided to start a blog on being fit, I figure my first post should be meeting me. (Not introducing my family at the moment.  I have another blog, you can meet them here if you want).

I have just had baby number 6 (literally).   And above is a pic of my belly at 28 weeks.  Huge!!! I know.  So, now, you all get to follow my journey to getting my fit body back!    I will try to post daily and include exercises, recipes, as well as my take on things. 

Facts: (So many people ask these questions, so I might as well give you all the answers up front)
1) Yes, I have given birth to all of my children.

2) Yes, I am OLD enough to have 6 children!  (Obviously...I have them don't I??)

3) And YES, I am sure of both of those facts.  (and yes, people have actually asked me that too!)

4) Yes, I do know what causes pregnancy.  I am pretty sure it is water. (just kidding)

Please know, that I am actually doing the things I am posting.  I am on this journey as well!

No comments: