Monday, August 15, 2011

More of My Favorites!!!!

Hello Monday, I must admit that you can waaaay too soon!  Anyway, Today I am going to share my 2 favorite ab moves...The Plank and The Side Plank.

I found this image here

The Side Plank is by far my favorite!  I am showing this guy on his elbows because it is the easiest way to do the plank.  Sometimes, I do it on my hand, but rarely!  I like the side plank because one of my ALL TIME favorite exercises is what I like to call the "Side Plank Crunch".  It is where you are in side plank position, you take you top hand and place it behind your head (as if you are going to do crunches) and you turn your body, bringing your top elbow towards your bottom hand!

I am unsure where this image comes from.  Anyone know???



I like the regular plank as well.  I usually do the plank on my elbows...it just saves the wrists from added strain.  I hold the plank position for about 20 second reps. 

I hope you all enjoy your week! 

No comments: