Friday, August 12, 2011

My Favorite Snacks

I am not a 3 meal a day kind of girl.  I like food, and I like to eat.  Also, I am nursing 2 kids, so snacks are a must have in my life.  Here are a few of my FAVORITES!

For a sweet fix...Greek yogurt is my favorite.  I am not a fan of fruit ones, but I do like Vanilla and Plain.  I like to add honey to mine, but that is just my preference.  I will say that not everyone likes Greek yogurt.  It is thick and sour. 


I love Cheese!  These are simple, easy and full of flavor! 



And finally, for a salty fix, Chips!  These are my new favorite, but Tostitoes has out a few new flavors.  I love these plain and with salsa. 

All of the snacks pictured have less than 200 calories/serving.  Just make sure that you are eating only 1 serving. 

No comments: