Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Hubby's Birthday

Yes, that is me smashing hubby!

Yes, it is this weekend, and until now (and only if he actually reads this blog) he was not aware that I am planning a semi-party for him.  OK, so it will just be our family and possibly his parents (if my SIL does not have her baby).

My plan for his birthday is Tapas.  He LOVES tapas.  I guess it goes back to his student days in Spain, but I am not 100% sure about that.  His love for tapas has turned me onto them as well.

One of his favorite things is a tortilla.  I will also do cheeses and meats. I will do some bread and olive oil.  And you already know, SANGRIA!!!!

I still have a couple of days to figure out what to do about dessert.  He likes cakes, cookies and brownies, but of course they have to be CHOCOLATE.  I am wanting something a little different, but it is not MY birthday (yet)! 

No comments: